Saturday, August 11, 2012

We've Got Gas

I'll admit Scott is staying more motivated with continuing the oven than I am. Once this thing was ready for a firing, I was ready to party and put the completion on the 'back burner'. The day following our third Pizza Party Scott got out there and hooked up the gas burner.


As I mentioned previously we purchased a gas burner that sits in the back of the oven for times when we 'need a little extra heat'. Not sure how much we will use it, but for the cost (in comparison to the overall project), it seems like a good idea. Today he got it hooked up!

2 comments:

  1. Hi - Can you tell me where you bought this burner?

    great looking oven BTW !

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my gas burner from Artesian Ovens (www.artesianovens.com), where I bought my oven. We have had it for a part of 2012, all of 2013, and have rarely used it (maybe once). However, psychologically it is nice to know it is there!

    Thanks for the comments on my oven. Are you building one yourself? Would love to see.

    raeann.vandeputte@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete